Sunday, November 2, 2008

Preparation

Three days before the election. I have a really strong feeling the massive efforts of a completely-in-the-tank-media; the complete control of any and all information about The One's background; and, a public driven into complete lack-of-satisfaction about their lives by the media have created the situation wherein Obama will be elected.

If this occurs, I will utilize this journal over the next four years to track and record the many steps which I believe will lead this country back to the failures of the Jimmy Carter era.

I wish fervently to be able to kill this blog following election day. However, that seems currently a remote hope to me.

Duke

1 comment:

Jim Johnson said...

Duke,

While I also hope you won't need this blog, I think you will...

So I look forward to reading your posts here as you track the goings on with the liberals in DC.